Thursday 21 March 2013

Welcome Note



Welcome...

This blog is the beginning and it heralds the opening of my first retail creative space, The London Assembly. It's aim is to provide news leading up to the opening of the bricks and mortar site and for me to muse upon and share my thoughts, pictures, inspirations et al on all things style related.

Opening this A/W 2013, the space will be located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and will primarily stock British womenswear and accessories.With a solid background in Fashion Design, Marketing and Business, I aim to bring to Germany some of the best British small  business designers, whose eye for detail and original design ethic will offer the international ladies of Frankfurt something alternative to the rather drab highstreet. Alongside the products, will run creative courses and talks.

I hope that The London Assembly will soon become a destination social hub where exciting new things are known to be occuring.

The London Assembly 
A place where people, design and creativity come together.

2013 will bring many exciting challanges and adventures and I hope to share them with you here. If you are thinking of setting up your own business perhaps you may find my experiences helpful. If you are passionate about supporting small businesses survive the globilization of our world, perhaps you'll find my project interesting, If you want to look stylish, elegant and be fashion aware, I hope at very least you'll like the picture story I will put together for you over the coming months.

A Bakers Dozen Blog series* will bring together these ideas, 13 things to guide you, intrigue you and fingers crossed interest you. Planned blogs include; Interviews with designers, stylists and creative souls, reviews and previews of events and exhibitions across Europe and seasonal style advice.

I hope you enjoy following my journey and want to get involved,

bis gleich
Amy Ogundehin-Silberzahn

Come back soon for a picture blog: 5 day Berlin photoshoot, some ideas for 24 hours in Munich, London, Brighton & Amsterdam and the first of my interview series.




No comments:

Post a Comment